Thursday, September 11, 2008

Computer Glitch? OH, NOT AGAIN!!!!


This evening on Fox 5 News at 6 I learned that there was a problem with all the computerized ballots in the D.C. area. The primary election for city council took place today and the majority of voters had to use hand written ballots rather than the usual computer generated ones. With the presidential election only 54 days away I can't help but wonder if this computer glitch could happen again. What do you guys think??



-Terrence O.

2 comments:

Period 1 US History said...

I think that if this is any indication of the future, especially with the presidential election coming up......we might have trouble on our hand!


-Kanisha F.

Period 1 US History said...

I am with you on that Terrance I hope the computers don't glitch because that could lower the chances off Barack Obama becoming president and I don't want the economy to get worse thatn what it is with someone else as president